Sunday, July 28, 2013

Grow old with you.

I love you, I really do.
And I want to spend my life with you, I'm willing to.
I know I'm young. And may seem naive.
But despite what everyone says I still believe
that this love is real and everlasting,
and will always be breath-grasping.

I long to sleep by your side,
to hold you tight in the night.
To be the first thing you see when you awake,
and be the one who your breakfast makes.

We've been together for only a little while,
and talk of future always makes me smile.
The ''I want to grow old with you''
And ''I'll never leave your side, I'll never let you go''
They brighten my day.
They make me glad about today.

There are many things I want to do with you.
I want to hug you. And kiss you. And hold you.
But most of all,
I want to grow old with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment